Pellet Feed Plant
Product Code : 57627930
Brand Name : Lark
Owing to our in-depth expertise in this domain, we bring forth an exceptional range of Pellet Feed Plant. Depending upon the needs and requirements of the business units, this plant is designed in compliance with set industry standards. This feed plant is expansively used to produce animal feed pellets that are usually a mixture of dry powdered feedstock, such as flour, sawdust and a wet. The pellet plant features negligible maintenance and easy installation. Prior to dispatch, this Pellet Feed Plant Manufacturer, Poultry Pellet Feed Plant is rigorously checked on stringent parameters.
- Rugged construction
- Excellent performance
- Energy efficient
We design, develop & manufacture perfect Pellet Plants for Optimum Pelleting. We keep up with innovative pellet technologies and requisite features.
- Plant design is compact, and thus need less space.
- Excellent plant capacity and less power required.
- Less floor area needed.
- Automatic load control.
- Manufactured using minimal structure with the aspects of safety, energy efficiency, easy to run & maintain.
- Low running cost with low power consumption.
- Effective gap adjustment with shifting of hammers on rotor.
- Reverse & forward movement of rotor.
- High mixing accuracy in very less time
- Excellent mixing with Double-ribbon screw mixer.
- Patented variable cross section ribbon design.
- Well designed, maintenance-free gear box.
- Maintenance-free bottom discharge gate for leak-proof running.
- Two double shaft conditioners are used to accomplish desired retention time.
- Stainless steel die with unique characteristics.
- Counter flow cooler with stationary product distributor for uniform cooling of pellet.
- State-of-the-art design crumbler for crumbling with minimum fines production.
- Well designed screening device with manifold product spreader for impressive screening without jamming of the screens.
- Bagging is done manually; provision for automatic bagging in near future.
- Good quality of grinding, mixing, conditioning & pelleting.
- Negligible maintenance cost as each part is manufactured using state-of-the-art technology.
- Standardized design: Critical parts like dies, fitting, roll shells and sizes are standard and can be used for any make.
- Item Code: 57627930
- Total Power Required -152 H.P.
- Total Floor Area Required - 33 x 23
- Total Height - 27 Ft
- Power Consumption - ~23 Units per ton of Feed